Fiverr Forum

Where else can you find a cheaper price than 1200 edu backlinks for $5?

Where else can you find a cheaper price than 1200 edu backlinks for $5?

Check us out today and place your orders!

1000 PR1-6 blogs blast, 1200 edu backlinks, Social bookmarks, Video profiles, Media and MORE!!!

Visit us and place the orders @:

http://fiverr.com/backlinks_free

We complete orders within 24 hours with full report OR YOU GET THE ORDER FOR FREE!!!

Gil | SEO Team Director

backlinks_free@fiverr

Can you please explain what PR1 or PR6 means? I see these all over the web (and Fiverr) and have no idea what they mean.

Reply to @hotwebideas:

PR means page rank. The higher the page rank, the better search results position it will be in google/search engines eyes. So it is absolutely a “VIP entry” to have your website placed in pageranked URLS!

What is higher, PR1 or PR6? In other words, are the lower numbers better or worse?

Can you please explain what PR1 or PR6 means? I see these all over the web (and Fiverr) and have no idea what they mean.

Reply to @hotwebideas:

PR means page rank. The higher the page rank, the better search results position it will be in google/search engines eyes. So it is absolutely a “VIP entry” to have your website placed in pageranked URLS!

What is higher, PR1 or PR6? In other words, are the lower numbers better or worse?

Reply to @hotwebideas:

Reply to @hotwebideas:

Reply to @hotwebideas: