Fiverr Forum

Where i can use my photoshop skills?

Hello! Where i can do this? I have expert skill on photoshop but cant find simple work. Here my gigs have 0 watch. (Sorry for my english)
In my land people pay less then other country’s, so i trying sell my skills in USA internet space. But cant find job.
I registre everywhere (facebook, twitter, deviantArt, upwork ) and others.Maybe here i can find some recruters?

From where you belong ?

Hello!

Here you will find jobs looking at the Buyers Request. Keep sending your offers.

Also, fluent English is a must have…

My best regards!

Thanks!
I understand what people say to me, but typing text right - its hard for me.

i am from russia
if I have correctly understood what you have asked =)

So, just make sure to make your Gigs introduction texts with clear English. :slight_smile:

Yes absolutely you get what I asked. Do you send requests to buyers on regularly basis ?

I couldn’t find your gig.

in buyers page i see only 2 request. Its on category (photoshop editing)
its always like that? i mean no many request. Or i need always refresh page and wait more requests?

My Gigs [links are not allowed in this category]
I have many gigs for all type of editing photos

Crazy cat um.Your gig description needs to edit.

If you chosed a category improve my gigs @blaisefaint must come to help.

Wich one? I have 6 gigs with differend descrioptions. All bad?

ok. Thanks, i’ll try )

No your account description.You don’t need to add language there as languages have a specific portion to define.

What? There are always 30-40+ requests everyday. (In the Photoshop Editing category)

Now i have (No requests found.) Strange…
Maybe i look in wrong page?
I look at - Selling - Buyers Request - Photoshop Editing

Try to search over all requests for photo or retouch or something like that. Use your job keywords.

I just searched “photo” and bingo! The third request is about your Gig!

Da…:sunglasses:

Dear Aman:

It’s considered bad form to volunteer other people to do stuff.

Dear Patrik:

You need to log out of the forum and log back in right away, before a moderator sees your profile image and dings you for inappropriate language.

Presumably you’ve corrected your Fiverr profile image, but the one that shows here is a big No-no!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Help me with my gigs, Please, Please