Fiverr Forum

Where i can use my photoshop skills?

So, just make sure to make your Gigs introduction texts with clear English. :slight_smile:

Yes absolutely you get what I asked. Do you send requests to buyers on regularly basis ?

I couldn’t find your gig.

in buyers page i see only 2 request. Its on category (photoshop editing)
its always like that? i mean no many request. Or i need always refresh page and wait more requests?

My Gigs [links are not allowed in this category]
I have many gigs for all type of editing photos

Crazy cat um.Your gig description needs to edit.

If you chosed a category improve my gigs @blaisefaint must come to help.

Wich one? I have 6 gigs with differend descrioptions. All bad?

ok. Thanks, i’ll try )

No your account description.You don’t need to add language there as languages have a specific portion to define.

What? There are always 30-40+ requests everyday. (In the Photoshop Editing category)

Now i have (No requests found.) Strange…
Maybe i look in wrong page?
I look at - Selling - Buyers Request - Photoshop Editing

Try to search over all requests for photo or retouch or something like that. Use your job keywords.

I just searched “photo” and bingo! The third request is about your Gig!

Da…:sunglasses:

Dear Aman:

It’s considered bad form to volunteer other people to do stuff.

Dear Patrik:

You need to log out of the forum and log back in right away, before a moderator sees your profile image and dings you for inappropriate language.

Presumably you’ve corrected your Fiverr profile image, but the one that shows here is a big No-no!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-[/details]

Help me with my gigs, Please, Please

Hello, i know about this picture and its strange…
i Changet pictire in fiverr profile and facebook but dont know where i can change picture here. Its looks like lock, i dont have button or some like that in profile page. But, what about my fiverr profile? Its normal?

Dear Patrik:

Log out of this forum that you are in now and then log back in.

Good luck,
Blaise

now its work. thanks

Dear Patrik:

To answer your question:

But, what about my fiverr profile? Its normal?

Yes, your Fiverr profile image passes muster.

Be sure to click on the link in my first post here to learn about those TIPS and TRICKS.

Good luck,
Blaise

I’m really sorry. I ll avoid that.