Where is customer services and what is an appropriate waiting time for a revision?

bugbond

Hi… this is my first experience of Fiverr… I don’t know what to expect following requesting a revision… ie time scale? I originally bought an upgrade to the gig to get it quicker and I did get the gig within 24 hours I was underwhelmed as some of my requirements were not taken into account but hey… that’s life… however, I have contacted the seller (revision plus 2 more times asking for an ETA) and no response? It is 9 hours since I put my request in… So how do you get in touch with customer services? It isn’t obvious… and what happens if I cancel my order is my money refunded? I can’t find that in FAQs… I am a newbie here… I originally posted this on someone else’s thread but perhaps it’s appropriate for me to start my own thread… I have found the site not that easy to navigate either… where is the Customer Services button?

Help… please…

There might be a time difference between you and the seller, this might explain the delayed response. You can always cancel and you will get a refund but the 0.50 fee I think will not be refunded to your Fiverr account. You can contact —> Customer Support , but it can take a couple of days for them to reply. Good luck and welcome to Fiverr.

Hmmm. I understand the timezone issue, but I think it is very unprofessional for a seller to not give at least an ETA of when the buyer can expect at least a “proof” of the work with his/her modifications in place. 9 hours seems a little too long in my opinion. I have my cell phone by my bed and if I get a Fiverr notification from my buyer, I get up and respond. But, I’m new on Fiverr, and want to grow my business. This might be a little extreme for some sellers. 🙂

Nin
https://www.fiverr.com/irender4u

Archived