Where is my fiverr gig?

rasel_sale_work

how to improve my gig on Fiverr ? I don’t find my gig in Fiverr gig list!

General Analytics

By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.

• Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr’s thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • Views: These are total page views or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
  • Orders: This is the total number of orders purchased from this Gig.
  • Cancelations: This is the cancellation rate or the number of all types of canceled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.

Your gig may need re indexing…
I had recently similar experience with one of my best selling gig,
It was disappeared from search result and I couldn’t even find it with filter options,

So I contacted CS with my issue and they re indexed my gig and was back to its place in just 8 hours !

General Analytics

By default, these statistics represent the past 30 days. You can also view these statistics in a graph view further down the page.

• Impressions: These are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr’s thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page).
  • Clicks: These are the number of clicks after a user saw it once on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page.
  • Views: These are total page views or the number of page views on the actual Gig page.
  • Orders: This is the total number of orders purchased from this Gig.
  • Cancelations: This is the cancellation rate or the number of all types of canceled orders divided by the number of orders from this Gig.

thnx for sharing this info.

Your gig may need re indexing…

I had recently similar experience with one of my best selling gig,

It was disappeared from search result and I couldn’t even find it with filter options,

So I contacted CS with my issue and they re indexed my gig and was back to its place in just 8 hours !

I have similar issues, i didn’t find my best selling gig in search results. I have contacted CS but they didn’t reply. So could you tell how can i fix it and “what will be my support ticket title” so CS can understand my problem?

Archived