Where is my gig?!

katylady77

Hi, I did just finish two good orders that were placed at the beginning of last week. However, I notice that my orders since then are down and I couldn’t figure out why. I have a va gig so I checked to see where it was and its not even in that first page with tons of offers! I am on time, have 100% rating and am a level one seller. How can I get to level two if no one can find my gigs!@ Does any one have any suggestions? I do contact at least four or five needed requests per day and have gotten a few ideas. Help me please !

I recommend using good tags for your gigs related to what it is you sell. making sure your title is well written. there is a’lot of competition on fiverr depending on what your offering. I find updating your GIGS From time to time helps. change it about a bit and you will find your GIG will be easy to find

Guest tn5rr2012

@katylady77 a Fiverr gig is something you have to work at each day and nurture, as the above stated start with the tags. You also have to market your gig, create a social profile for your screen name here on Fiverr, set up Google alerts and basically flood the web with your presence and your gig presence. Welcome to Fiverr and good luck with your gig(s) in 2013

I have the same problem, after reaching level 1 a few days ago, my gig is just not visible any more. Have contacted support 4-5 times. I understand that gigs rotate all the time and that I cannot expect my gig to be at the top of “page” 1 constantly but the problem is that I cannot find it all for any of my keywords.

Anyone else having this issue?

Archived