Where is my level 1?

I have been with Fiverr going on two months now. I have completed 27 orders in total, and out of those 27 orders 20 people have left feedback, all of them being 5 stars. The other 7 orders have not been left a feedback. There were two additional gigs that were mutually cancelled. 100% positive rating so I am a little confused as to why I still am not a level one seller?

Any suggestions?

thanks!

I hope you will be granted your level 1 status soon. Just contact support and ask the reason why and best of luck with your continued success.

thank you! I didn’t know if it was something I was doing or maybe an error because I thought I had all of the requirements for it :slight_smile:

My first order was on May 7th. I am not sure if that order was on the day I opened the account or if I had opened it a day or two before that. Either way it’s been 31+ days :confused:

Your profile is showing that you are member from May, 2015. So I think your profile doesn’t complete 1 month yet. But if you think this date is wrong then you can contact support they will give you better answer and resolve your issue.

Your profile is showing that you are member from May, 2015. So I think your profile doesn’t complete 1 month yet. But if you think this date is wrong then you can contact support they will give you better answer and resolve your issue.