Where is my refund on my fiverr account?

pokeron

If you canceled before the order was completed you never would have received the funds in the first place.

If you canceled after the order was completed and you did not get a credit on your balance then you can e-mail support a support@fiverr.com

But I payed?! How does that make sense

The order was completed to complete nonsense and I refused to accept it and refunded. What is going on?

My balance says 0 €. What.

The order was completed to complete nonsense and I refused to accept it and refunded. What is going on?

My balance says 0 €. What.

When you say refunded how do you know your cancelation was accepted, did you get email from Fiverr to confirm this, does it show in your profile? It takes time to get the balance shown but it should be there.

When you say refunded how do you know your cancelation was accepted, did you get email from Fiverr to confirm this, does it show in your profile? It takes time to get the balance shown but it should be there.

The order will be automatically canceled on Sep 18, 07:23 PM if the seller doesn’t decline your request

Sorry, I thought you wreathe seller.

The order will be automatically canceled on Sep 18, 07:23 PM if the seller doesn’t decline your request

So, was it cancelled?

I mean it says automatically canceled, I have no idea where I would see it.

This is so stupid because I wanted to use the money for another order anyways, it is not like fiverr is missing out …

My guess is that it worked out since the time is clearly stating

Sep 18, 07:23 PM i

so it was not canceled until 07:23, and that happened 7 minutes ago.

A late answer but it wasn’t automatically refunded, I got a customer service response.

But basically, you ARE right: I had to ask Customer Service later.

Archived