Fiverr Community Forum

Where is option to promote gig?

Hello Everyone! Can anybody please tell me where is promote gig option? Thanks!

3 Likes

That option is only available to Level 2 sellers with at least 30 reviews. At the moment they are also handpicked - so not everyone that meets those requirements has the option available.

1 Like

Who said?
I am a level two seller with more than 130 reviews, I don’t see this option. If you have seen this information somewhere please share.

2 Likes

As the second half of my post says…

At the moment they are also handpicked - so not everyone that meets those requirements has the option available.

It means that Fiverr is choosing who gets it. Just because you are eligible doesn’t mean you’ll get the feature, like how not everyone eligible for TRS gets promoted to TRS.

Here’s the original topic for the launch of the promoted gigs feature:

4 Likes

I think the OP is asking about the new feature of promoting your gigs with paid promotion and not the handpicked.

2 Likes

new feature of promoting your gigs with paid promotion and not the handpicked.

:roll_eyes: That is literally what I’m talking about. It’s the same thing. Only handpicked users are able to use the paid promotion feature.

OP isn’t even eligible for it anyway.

To make this simpler:

• There is ONE feature for promoting gigs within Fiverr.

• That ONE feature is something you have to pay to use.

• In order to be eligible to use this feature, you need to be a Level 2 seller with at least 30 reviews

• Fiverr picks users from everyone that meets the requirements. Just meeting those requirements does not mean you will be able to use this feature.

2 Likes

I think fiverr selects wjo gets to use this feature.