Fiverr Forum

Where Is the Fiverr Revenue Card Button From the Earnings Page?

Where Is the Fiverr Revenue Card Button From the Earnings Page?
There is no button of fiverr revenue card i want to withdraw my funds thorugh payoneer but can’t able to do this :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve just now seen this.

Not sure what is happening.

only Paypal account button :frowning:

Same here… only PayPal … :frowning:

Hi, i see it, too. I think it is because i withdraw my money yesterday and it is showing because currently balance is empty. Or less than 5$.

No i Have $32 and $50 are in pending But there is no Option Is this bug or fiverr will add some more feature Regarding payment Methods?

Well, after the sudden disappearance of the “Deliver” button a couple of days back, followed with prompting the Sellers to review their own orders as if they’re buyers, I can’t say I’m surprised with the sudden disappearance of the “Fiverr Revenue Card” button.

In fact, I’m thinking that the next thing to suddenly disappear from our accounts could be our revenues.

Or are accounts themselves…

Judging by what I’ve witnessed lately - literally nothing is off the table.

1 Like

My revenue card button has disappeared to me even though the balance is far from empty…

Agree Brother :slight_smile:
Thank You :wink:
I hope They Will bring it back As soon As Possible :slight_smile:

It is so weird. I hope this issue will be solved soon.

1 Like

Same here, only paypal and bank transfer. Very bad joke from fiverr.
Complained to CS… will see how they will explain this issue.
Hopefully they will resolve it. It’s been the best way to withdraw money so far.

From CS
" We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. We’re aware of the issue and our technical team is working on a resolution.
We suggest you to clear your browser cache/cookies and to check your earnings page again in an hour or two."

1 Like

Just wait, it should show up again in a few hours.

Ok brother :slight_smile:

Thank You :slight_smile:

It happened last week during fiverr update, now again. Hope it back soon

It’s Fixed Now :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: