Where is the problem and What's wrong with my gig

Guest uniquedesign9

Guest uniquedesign9

Hello,
I am New seller to fiverr and .can you please take a look at my gig and tell me how can i improve my gig and what’s wrong …?

Hello,

I suggest you to use different image as gig thumbnail and also include you username within image so buyers will see that’s your work.

Also I suggest you to remove parts “Hello buyer” and “I’m experienced 4” and to be more focused only explaining what you’re offering.

Also it will be better if you create more gigs and not all of these services as one gig because on that way you have lower chances to sell them. Because buyers search for specific service.

I hope that will help you 🙂

Guest uniquedesign9

Hello,

I suggest you to use different image as gig thumbnail and also include you username within image so buyers will see that’s your work.

Also I suggest you to remove parts “Hello buyer” and “I’m experienced 4” and to be more focused only explaining what you’re offering.

Also it will be better if you create more gigs and not all of these services as one gig because on that way you have lower chances to sell them. Because buyers search for specific service.

I hope that will help you 🙂

thank you for good suggestion…

Archived