where is the professional website section

djef16

Hello everyone, I just posted my two ads, I read in the advice of FIVER that it is better to put the address of his professional website in the professional website section, the problem is that I have not find where exactly this section is located, please help me, thank you.

Not quite sure what you mean.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-your-seller-profile if that is what you mean.

For further help there is a Contact Us icon at the bottom of the article.

Good morning all,

I just want to know where to publish the link of my professional site in my fiver profile, thank you.

Le sam. 22 févr. 2020 à 14:52, lloydsolutions via Fiverr Forum fiverr_forum@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Good morning all,

I just want to know where to publish the link of my professional site in my fiver profile, thank you.

Le sam. 22 févr. 2020 à 14:52, lloydsolutions via Fiverr Forum fiverr_forum@discoursemail.com a écrit :

It is not allowed to share details as to how you may be contacted off Fiverr.

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Archived