Where is the requirements tab?

redyedit

The buyer might be saying that they added those things already when they ordered your gig and you didn’t look at the requirements tab. Go to the order and check.

Here’s a screenshot, hope that helps.

PS
You need to blur usernames when you post screenshots here, forum rules.

requirements.thumb.png.31d93ecc024713968cbbb1531b533374.png
requirements1902×947 62.1 KB

The buyer might be saying that they added those things already when they ordered your gig and you didn’t look at the requirements tab. Go to the order and check.

Here’s a screenshot, hope that helps.

PS

You need to blur usernames when you post screenshots here, forum rules.

Thanks… But I checked it and sadly there was no tab…

3.thumb.PNG.08748a3b57f2edf2c77674dd2da9d098.PNG
31203×905 60 KB

Huh, then it seems that you didn’t set up the requirements page for your gig … not sure why the buyer then would say they added their info to the requirements tab then, though :thinking: You already went through the conversation to see if the info is there, I guess?
In that case, I fear you can’t do much more than wait for their reply. Don’t worry, as the gig is in revision, sellers don’t get timed on revisions.

I think I had the requirements section go missing on one order. You could ask the buyer to re-enter them in a post on the order page if necessary (or whatever bit of it is needed). If there’s a bug maybe CS could be told so they can fix it.

On custom offers you can set it so they can’t specify any requirements but I assume this wasn’t one of those.

Huh, then it seems that you didn’t set up the requirements page for your gig … not sure why the buyer then would say they added their info to the requirements tab then, though :thinking: You already went through the conversation to see if the info is there, I guess?

In that case, I fear you can’t do much more than wait for their reply. Don’t worry, as the gig is in revision, sellers don’t get timed on revisions.

There:

4.PNG.d1fe07e54e6ac67220cf35f16ffa51ef.PNG
4721×519 26.3 KB

I guess the buyer just didn’t fill it out.

Hm, thanks for your response tho, I feel better cuz it’s definetly not my fault.

I think I had the requirements section go missing on one order. You could ask the buyer to re-enter them in a post on the order page if necessary (or whatever bit of it is needed). If there’s a bug maybe CS could be told so they can fix it.

On custom offers you can set it so they can’t specify any requirements but I assume this wasn’t one of those.

well this was a custom offer. 😕

Did you make the revisions mandatory? Else, well, yes, guess it could be a bug. But anyway, as long as you delivered on time, you kept the deadline, even if it says the order is late, it won’t hurt your delivered on time stats.

yea I did make the revisions mandatory

well this was a custom offer. 😕

Hm, I usually disable requirements for custom offers when I have already talked to the customer and have the file/s and know what they want, so I wouldn’t have noticed that as a bug. You can report it to Customer Support, so they can check.

Hm, I usually disable requirements for custom offers when I have already talked to the customer and have the file/s and know what they want, so I wouldn’t have noticed that as a bug. You can report it to Customer Support, so they can check.

I will do that. Thanks. I’ll update you guys when the support responses.

Archived