Where is the tip I was given?

lesliejd23

OK. The only things listed in my Earnings are “Order Revenue”, “Funds Cleared”, and “Funds Pending Clearance”. Since for now Im only charging $5, all these amounts are $4. The tip was $5, does Fiverr keep some of that too, so that looks like $4 on my side? Are Tips labeled as “Order Revenue” or as “Tips”? There isn’t any separate line from what I see. But I will keep looking and trying to see if I am missing anything. Thank You!

OK. The only things listed in my Earnings are “Order Revenue”, “Funds Cleared”, and “Funds Pending Clearance”. Since for now Im only charging $5, all these amounts are $4. The tip was $5, does Fiverr keep some of that too, so that looks like $4 on my side? Are Tips labeled as “Order Revenue” or as “Tips”? There isn’t any separate line from what I see. But I will keep looking and trying to see if I am missing anything. Thank You!

he tip was $5, does Fiverr keep some of that too, so that looks like $4 on my side?

Yes, Fiverr takes 20% of every tip. Tips are listed as order revenue.

he tip was $5, does Fiverr keep some of that too, so that looks like $4 on my side?

Yes, Fiverr takes 20% of every tip. Tips are listed as order revenue.

Ok Thank you! Im still looking to see what I missed. But that definitely answers an important question.

Archived