Fiverr Forum

Where Not To Advertise Gig

A little list on where not to advertise your gigs

1. Traffic Exchanges [no one hardly even cares what you're selling, plus people never buy when surfing through traffic exchange - believe me.. i know.]

2. Personal facebook profile [not sure about you, but I have 3 facebook accounts, post my gigs, and no one hardly ever buys them.. maybe 1 or 3 clicks most via facebook]

3. Twitter profile [twitter is spam haven, all the spammers go on Twitter.. don't promote spam, plus Twitter always bans fiverrs URLs because of all the gig posting spam xD]

4. PTC/GPT sites [this hardly ever works, all it does really is increases the view count on your gigs at most]

5. Any CPC/PPV/PPC Advertising System - they don't work

If you've had experiences advertising your gigs, and failed tremendously, post the tip here!
Where To Advertise Gig »

Hey Ominous,

I have tried a few places and failed, BUT none the less the more we promote our gigs the more orders we will get! do we just stay on fiverr, well we can because for sure they get the most traffic and its where most of our orders will come from but it wouldn’t hurt to promote them elsewhere to try and increase our income!

I have a lot of success promoting on Twitter but I have several diverse accounts with alot of real followers. I also keep them engaged with humorous tweets and other interactions in between my promotions.

I take a slightly different approach, Ominous (and nice profile picture by the way).

I think everything both works and doesn’t work.

For example, PPC has made me a lot of money. And PPC has lost people …even people I helped… a lot of money.

Whisperflex has done well on Twitter, I never have. Etc. Etc.

Reply to @anarchofighter: I’d like to know more about PPCs. Which ones do you use? if you don’t mind sharing

Hey Ominous,

I have tried a few places and failed, BUT none the less the more we promote our gigs the more orders we will get! do we just stay on fiverr, well we can because for sure they get the most traffic and its where most of our orders will come from but it wouldn’t hurt to promote them elsewhere to try and increase our income!

I have a lot of success promoting on Twitter but I have several diverse accounts with alot of real followers. I also keep them engaged with humorous tweets and other interactions in between my promotions.

I take a slightly different approach, Ominous (and nice profile picture by the way).

For example, PPC has made me a lot of money. And PPC has lost people …even people I helped… a lot of money.

Reply to @anarchofighter: I’d like to know more about PPCs. Which ones do you use? if you don’t mind sharing

Hey Ominous,

Hey Ominous,

Hey Ominous,