Where Not To Advertise Gig

ominous

A little list on where not to advertise your gigs

Traffic Exchanges [no one hardly even cares what you're selling, plus people never buy when surfing through traffic exchange - believe me.. i know.]

Personal facebook profile [not sure about you, but I have 3 facebook accounts, post my gigs, and no one hardly ever buys them.. maybe 1 or 3 clicks most via facebook]

Twitter profile [twitter is spam haven, all the spammers go on Twitter.. don't promote spam, plus Twitter always bans fiverrs URLs because of all the gig posting spam xD]

PTC/GPT sites [this hardly ever works, all it does really is increases the view count on your gigs at most]

Any CPC/PPV/PPC Advertising System - they don't work

If you've had experiences advertising your gigs, and failed tremendously, post the tip here!

Where To Advertise Gig »

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Ominous,

I have tried a few places and failed, BUT none the less the more we promote our gigs the more orders we will get! do we just stay on fiverr, well we can because for sure they get the most traffic and its where most of our orders will come from but it wouldn’t hurt to promote them elsewhere to try and increase our income!

Hey Ominous,

I have tried a few places and failed, BUT none the less the more we promote our gigs the more orders we will get! do we just stay on fiverr, well we can because for sure they get the most traffic and its where most of our orders will come from but it wouldn’t hurt to promote them elsewhere to try and increase our income!

Hey Ominous,

Hey Ominous,

Hey Ominous,

magisworks said: Reply to @anarchofighter: How about AdSense? Is it worth it?

My view is everything works.

Just not everything works for me :)

AdSense is not my style. It's a "give my traffic away" for a few pennies strategy. And I have friends who make 6 figures a MONTH doing Adsense. (or at least did)

At one point, I had 500 websites making about $1/day. You do the maths.

Then I learned that Goggle didn't really care for what I was doing, by the end of that year, I was making 3-cents a day :) LOL And I had burned my IP address. None of my sites would index on the whole server LOL

Archived