Where should gig marketing in social media?

sajidul_wp

We know that gig marketing increase impression or order. Also we know we have to gig marketing in social media. But i want to know Where should gig share in social media like any group, page, in any viral content comment box where ?
I think you understand which we want to know !

Please Share your success experience.
Advance Thank you 😘

You shouldn’t. Set up a good gig and wait. That’s what you pay Fiverr 20% for, the marketing and lead generation.

Social media marketing must be done well, otherwise it’s best not to do anything. Not everyone has what it’s needed to do it effectively either - authority / money / following. Judging by your question, you’re better off not doing anything.

Personally, I have never done any social media marketing for my gigs. Seems to have worked our rather well for me 🙂

You shouldn’t. Set up a good gig and wait. That’s what you pay Fiverr 20% for, the marketing and lead generation.

Social media marketing must be done well, otherwise it’s best not to do anything. Not everyone has what it’s needed to do it effectively either - authority / money / following. Judging by your question, you’re better off not doing anything.

Personally, I have never done any social media marketing for my gigs. Seems to have worked our rather well for me 🙂

I got some impression but not much from social media. But, it’s helpful. If you can write content you can get something better result.

Archived