Where should I create website for my client?

ashad_bijoy10

Hello, there is a saying there is no such thing as a dumb question so with that in mind, I will try to answer.

It’s your decision. If it’s in your Cpanel you will need to transfer it to their hosting site to give them a completed website.

Create it in yours, show it to them, then transfer the files to their site to make sure it’s working. Then send them the complete files for the site in a file folder with separate folders inside that one for each type of file used in the site. You can use a link to dropbox to do this.

That link you send them to the dropbox files for the site can be what you deliver to them in the final order delivery.

I’ve never sold websites on fiverr so all of this is untested by me. Others may have better advice.

You can try asking customer support what would be the best way to deliver a website also. They might have a certain thing they look for.

Hello, there is a saying there is no such thing as a dumb question so with that in mind, I will try to answer.

It’s your decision. If it’s in your Cpanel you will need to transfer it to their hosting site to give them a completed website.

Create it in yours, show it to them, then transfer the files to their site to make sure it’s working. Then send them the complete files for the site in a file folder with separate folders inside that one for each type of file used in the site. You can use a link to dropbox to do this.

That link you send them to the dropbox files for the site can be what you deliver to them in the final order delivery.

I’ve never sold websites on fiverr so all of this is untested by me. Others may have better advice.

You can try asking customer support what would be the best way to deliver a website also. They might have a certain thing they look for.

You are always helpful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• 1 year later...

Archived