Where should i promote my gigs?

xakati

hey guys I’m a new seller and i want to know how can i promote my gigs outside fiverr because i have done all kind of promotion like facebook, youube ,google plus etc and have not got any results .I’m getting all my sales by replying buyer requests .

You are offering services here that a LOT of sellers offer. The competition is huge with your specific service. And I think a lot of people are weary of services like yours as well. I personally used one once and within months the FB “likes” that were supposed to be real began declining because the accounts were basically fake even though they were “real”. You will have to rely on heavy social media promotion and Buyer requests as you have been doing or possible think of something else you can add in to your services that all the other sellers are not offering.

Isn’t that obvious? I don’t even know why the OP is lacking sales. This paradox seems to be harder to solve than time travel.

“I will send 35000 REAL Visitors web traffic From Google for $5”…

Why don’t you “send 35000 REAL visitors web traffic from Google” to your Fiverr gigs? Maybe adding some extras too. I’m sure you can have customers even if you’re only having 0.01% conversion.

Or a more solid way is to build a website, and still use your own gig on your website, so you’re getting sales more indirectly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived