Where should I write the contents of my video?

phoenix96

Hello,

Today I received a message from fiverr with the following:

Your Gig needs some tweaking before it can go live.

We will review your Gig again after the following changes are made:

You may not refer users to sites other than Fiverr.com.

The Fiverr marketplace is aimed at connecting buyers and sellers using our platform and not for advertising external services. All communications, ordering, delivery, and payments must be completed exclusively within Fiverr.

I think that I received this message because I put the contents at the end of my video. I have to put the contents because of copyright issues.

I thought about cancelling my video and than represent my video but without the contents at the end. So where should I write the contents of my video? Do you have any other ideas concerning this topic?

In the video I have to put the website from where I have the music, which is copyright free but I have to put the source anyway.

The pictures are actually copyright free images for which I actually do not need to write the source.

I create videos all the time and I don’t have to do this. What kind of video are you creating? And for reference, I make sure all my stuff is properly licensed. Images, b-roll, music, etc. Are you using creative commons licensing?

Archived