Where the buyers have gone?

shanmalik802

i am level 2 seller recently promoted …not understanding what is going on fiverr now a days not receiving a single order or message from a new buyers more than 2 weeks…is there any problem with my gigs or every one is facing this type of condition…
My clicks and impression drops from 6k to 2k in 2 to 3 days along with clicks even i have activated promoted gig feature recently introduced by fiverr.

The problem is the pandemic! Fiverr has seen an influx of 2 to 3 times as many sellers, especially in logo design. There are 99,035 gigs made by new sellers. In level 2, there are 13,072 gigs. You are working in an incredibly over-saturated area.

483555833_ScreenShot2020-10-02at9_49_07AM.thumb.png.dd2cd42632a75b72731fb5bb8cbdf01a.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 9.49.07 AM1166×1122 65.1 KB

The problem is the pandemic! Fiverr has seen an influx of 2 to 3 times as many sellers, especially in logo design. There are 99,035 gigs made by new sellers. In level 2, there are 13,072 gigs. You are working in an incredibly over-saturated area.

but i am also using promoted gig feature what about that?

I did not have good luck with that. I got more orders without it and appeared earlier in the search results too!

I had never looked at the countries the gig creators were from before. Did you know that 48,460 of the logo design sellers are from your country?

There are 99,035 gigs made by new sellers

…which is almost 125,000 sellers on a logo category. :crazy_face:

There are 99,035 gigs made by new sellers

Yes, not a good niche to be in.

yes of course other are using it but not receiving a single message even

As I said, I got more buyers without using the feature.

many sellers are here who don’t even know about basics of graphic design …they are destroying the reputation of Fiverr platform

they are destroying the reputation of Fiverr platform

Because some gurus on Youtube told them to do that and use websites to make design that is ridiculously bad.

maybe our category is over crowded 😅

maybe our category is over crowded

It is already. My category has 4,545 services available at the moment, but it increases super fast on daily basis. So, I will most likely not going to profit that much in the upcoming years.

they are destroying the reputation of Fiverr platform

Because some gurus on Youtube told them to do that and use websites to make design that is ridiculously bad.

Fiverr have to take care of this to stop ruining their platform …by introducing any verification or tests in the niche categories

I did not have good luck with that. I got more orders without it and appeared earlier in the search results too!

I had never looked at the countries the gig creators were from before. Did you know that 48,460 of the logo design sellers are from your country?

yes but half of them are non professionals even don’t know about what is graphic designing 😂

yes but half of them are non professionals

That leaves over 24,000 who are professionals. :thinking:

most of them are copy designers…i have seen many gigs images that new sellers copied them from the gigs of rated sellers on fiverr and they are not even banned and getting orders 😑

most of them are copy designers…i have seen many gigs images that new sellers copied them from the gigs of rated sellers on fiverr and they are not even banned and getting orders 😑

i have seen many gigs images that new sellers copied them from the gigs of rated sellers on fiverr and they are not even banned and getting orders 😑

Do you report them to CS?

i have seen many gigs images that new sellers copied them from the gigs of rated sellers on fiverr and they are not even banned and getting orders 😑

Do you report them to CS?

Check this…

Yes. Too bad.There are lots of talented sellers struggling to get an order but these people are easily stealing others work.

Archived