Fiverr Forum

Where's my money!?

Hey Fiverr users. Been a couple weeks now since a few of my gigs have been finished and completed (as in delivered and accepted) and I still haven’t received any payment to my paypal account. Has anyone else had this issue and if you resolved it how? Thanks everyone!

Normally, yes, Paypal takes 2.9% from the “seller” who uses PayPal. Not sure what deal Fiverr has with them. It is Fiverr taking the $1 per transaction. Guessing to balance out and cover the fees they get charged.

Let’s face it, if you own a business, you have costs involved with running that business. So look at Fiverr as “your business” and the fees are the cost of doing business.

Normally, yes, Paypal takes 2.9% from the “seller” who uses PayPal. Not sure what deal Fiverr has with them. It is Fiverr taking the $1 per transaction. Guessing to balance out and cover the fees they get charged.

Let’s face it, if you own a business, you have costs involved with running that business. So look at Fiverr as “your business” and the fees are the cost of doing business.

you gotta wait 14-15 days before you can withdraw it… Then you withdraw it by giving your paypal info… and after that it should be fairly quick. 1-2 days max… if you live in the US.

You’ve already submitted it as a request to paypal?

Yeay, Fiverr has a 14 day waiting period. Then you need to put in the request to have the money transferred, it’s not automatic. After that there is a short waiting period between when Fiverr sends it and Paypal receives it.

I usually wait until I have a nice lump sum in the “can transfer it now” category before I make the transfer. But that’s a personal choice.

I was going to guess in your bank account, but I now see you’re “yelling” about your rev from sales. Go to the “Sellers” drop down menu, then click Revenues. Look at what it’s saying most likely it’s “Pending” …

Apply patience then withdraw.

I wanted to write “Dude” in front of that and then we had a sequel to "Dude, where’s my car?"

You money will come soon. Once you get gigs on a regular basis, there is normally always some clearing. I let mine all pile up, then withdraw a chunk at a time.

You money will come soon. Once you get gigs on a regular basis, there is normally always some clearing. I let mine all pile up, then withdraw a chunk at a time.

Agree with this, I'm clearing pretty much everyday now, be patient, the good times will soon be upon you !

Regards

Wayne

I had to wait in the beginning, but now, I see the money change almost every day. It’s amazing watching it grow.

It has been more than 14 days… still can’t withdraw or anything…

about three weeks…

I would suggest withdrawing from paypal once or twice a month :slight_smile: savess you some bucks

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: and then I go spend it on something normally like software for my business or something techie.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Doesn’t Paypal take a flat percentage? If that’s the case, then it doesn’t matter how much or how often you withdraw funds.

Reply to @ricksper: It does unless you withdraw a certain amount. I can’t remember if it’s $250, $300 or $400. But one of those amounts. If you withdraw ‘x’ amount you don’t pay any fees from Pay-Pal. I withdraw twice a month and it’s always more so I don’t even remember which one. But I haven’t paid any withdraw fees with Pay Pal for a very long time.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: My question dealt with Paypal’s percentage policy. ie.if Paypal takes a flat percentage, it doesn’t matter if you withdraw say $12 ten times or $120 once, the fees would be the same either way. Am I missing something?

Here’s another question. This one regards GIG Extras. I see that many GIG Extras are priced for more than $5. Does fiverr take 20% of those charges or some other amount?

Reply to @wsimon98: either get in touch with admins, or check your email adress, you might have get it already.