Fiverr Forum

Wheres My Order

I just bought a gig from fiverr with gig extras I have damn quick pay activated my paypal says pending till may 2nd why is my time been wasted whats the point of damn quick pay if it does not work very misleading.

I’m a very unhappy fiverr users :frowning:

wonder if grumpy up there found out his 5 bones.

Married once. Divorced once. Live and Learn

I’m sorry your unhappy. Can I offer you a snow cone?

Reply to @seemydeath: your not very helpful and I found you remark very rude

Reply to @madmoo: Thanks for helping me :slight_smile:

Sounds like your payment is going as an echeque, you will experience a delay if You haven’t enough cleared funds in paypal and you have no credit / debit card attached.

The full or remainder of the funds are taken from your bank account by debit method which can take 3 days to clear the banking system and then it’s sent up to your order here on Fiverr.

But not a Fiverr issue, just the good old banking system keeping hold of you money for a few extra days.

Reply to @ozzieuk: Thanks so much for your help :slight_smile:

Reply to @musicinterviews: Aww I am sorry If I was rude… :frowning: Snow Cone then?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Reply to @vedmak: I mean come on… how can a music reporter not have a sense of humor. Rap is the biggest joke on the planet.

Reply to @vedmak: Talking about social status. The upper snooty people, than the normal people. WEE LITTLE ONES mean the people who are looked down on

Yeah he’s harping on you for calling out his av. Thinks your to critical. You offended him mate! easy on the buyers and put you Google image search away

lol!

I’ll take a snowcone :slight_smile:

Reply to @capellevaughn: I love snow cones… I experiment a little. I made a pickle snow cone and it was orgasmic… mmm pickles