Where's the Starting point for New sellers?

tumarms_here

Question

3 answers to this question

i cannot see any buyer requests in the respective section. I have published two gigs as a new seller. Should I wait for a miracle or the requests take some days to show up?

Any tips or suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks 😉

i cannot see any buyer requests in the respective section

Please see this thread regarding buyer requests:

I was on level -2 but due to 2,000$ not completed and rating low. My all levels gone when I checked my profile. One thing more now I have no buyer requests found why?

Should I wait for a miracle

Waiting is not an option on Fiverr anymore, considering how many sellers and gigs there are currently - it’s up to you to get sales by promoting/marketing your services. Feel free to read the UpYour posts written by one of the Forum Moderators on how to get more sales.

i cannot see any buyer requests in the respective section

Please see this thread regarding buyer requests:

I was on level -2 but due to 2,000$ not completed and rating low. My all levels gone when I checked my profile. One thing more now I have no buyer requests found why?

Should I wait for a miracle

Waiting is not an option on Fiverr anymore, considering how many sellers and gigs there are currently - it’s up to you to get sales by promoting/marketing your services. Feel free to read the UpYour posts written by one of the Forum Moderators on how to get more sales.

Thanks. it was quite helpful. 🙂

Archived