Which are the best plagiarism checking tools available online?

zaid6793

This query is for writers!
So writers, which online tools do you guys use to check plagiarism for your write-ups? And how do they perform?
Currently, I’m using Grammarly premium account, but when it comes to plagiarism checking, it doesn’t do a great job. And Copyscape premium - I’m not in the position to buy right now. So of course, I’m asking for some free tools that actually work well for you people, and if you want to share with others.
Thank you.

This query is for writers!

So writers, which online tools do you guys use to check plagiarism for your write-ups? And how do they perform?

Currently, I’m using Grammarly premium account, but when it comes to plagiarism checking, it doesn’t do a great job. And Copyscape premium - I’m not in the position to buy right now. So of course, I’m asking for some free tools that actually work well for you people, and if you want to share with others.

Thank you.

Hi there, have you tried quetext.com?

I sometimes use SmallSeoTools

d4454d97e370ab6d83eed5de9eb0313663af140c.pngPlagiarism Checker - 100% Free Online Plagiarism Detector
716a6cb5b94cb13285049e63329f82e09fd2d895.png

Plagiarism Checker - 100% Free Online Plagiarism Detector

Plagiarism checker by SmallSeoTools, 100% free online tool that checks for plagiarism with quick and accurate results. Best plagiarism detector for you.

It’s quite good, but it isn’t 100% reliable

Yeah, I have used this one. It’s not much reliable.

In fact SearchEngineReports is more reliable than SmallSeoTools.

favicon.png.7401855720f71458fbe812e4538820f6.png Plagiarism Checker - 100% Free to Detect Plagiarism Online
plagiarism-checker.png.6cd72c14a9223d8dadc274fbec7d9a6b.png

Plagiarism Checker - 100% Free to Detect Plagiarism Online

Plagiarism Checker a free online tool to scan duplicate content with accuracy in no time. Just copy & paste up to 2000 words per search to detect plagiarism

• 2 months later...

The most reliable plagiarism checker I’ve used is https://skandy.co . It’s compatible with mobile devices and is also available online. You simply have to copy paste your work or the URL (link) onto the application or website and it scans for any plagiarism strikes. Another cool feature is that you can scan printed out documents for checking too.

The most reliable plagiarism checker I’ve used is https://skandy.co . It’s compatible with mobile devices and is also available online. You simply have to copy paste your work or the URL (link) onto the application or website and it scans for any plagiarism strikes. Another cool feature is that you can scan printed out documents for checking too.

@george583

Is it a paid one?

• 2 months later...

Grammarly and Copyscape are okay but if you need modern plagiarism detection app then I’d recommend plagiarismcheckerx.com as it works a lot better than these and plus point is, it never stores data and available in both free and premium.

The only downside I see with this app is that it’s Desktop. Hope they launch their web version (https://plagx.com) soon.

• 2 months later...

Hello there!
Being a writer, I wanna say that using CopyScape’s premium account is one of the best ways to check your content for plagiarized text.
But, I’d also love to recommend you to use plagiarism checker by Prepostseo.com
It deeply analyzes the given text and shows the accurate plagiarized text report with a percentage.
The one downside I see while using this tool is that you have to purchase one of its premium versions to get most of its advanced features.
Thank you (:

Archived