Which are the groupes for Fiverr Community in Social Media

waleedtahir662

I don’t think there is any such popular group. Even if you manage to find one, promotion on such groups won’t help. Most probably, any such group must be filled up with sellers, not buyers. Buyers don’t join “promotion groups” to get work done.

Anyway, you may join fiverr page but again, not a good place to “promote”.

I need Groupes where i can advertise my gigs .Can anyone tell me the name of groupe in Facebook, twitter ,google+.So I Join them.

ThankS

🙂

I need Groupes where i can advertise my gigs .Can anyone tell me the name of groupe in Facebook, twitter ,google+.So I Join them.

Those groups aren’t marketing or advertising… that’s spamming your gig links in a group and hoping someone clicks them. If you want to be successful and reach your desired customers, you need to target your marketing. You need to do research, and reach out to your target customers.

Spamming groups and forums doesn’t build success. You can do better.

I recommend doing an internet search for “how to market my business”. You’ll find thousands of useful articles that will show you how to market the right way.

Oh my. 😲 No one should use “grope” and “groupies” in the same sentence(s). 😉

Oh my. 😲 No one should use “grope” and “groupies” in the same sentence. 😉

Mr. Baas. I’m an outside of the box thinker. 😉 The shiznit that comes out of my mouth sometimes is eyebrow-raising. :stuck_out_tongue:

Those groups aren’t marketing or advertising… that’s spamming your gig links in a group and hoping someone clicks them. If you want to be successful and reach your desired customers, you need to target your marketing. You need to do research, and reach out to your target customers.

Spamming groups and forums doesn’t build success. You can do better.

I recommend doing an internet search for “how to market my business”. You’ll find thousands of useful articles that will show you how to market the right way.

Thank you jonbass for give me that important information…i will search and read articles .it’s good idea 😃

Thank you jonbass for give me that important information…i will search and read articles .it’s good idea 😃

Thank you jonbass for give me that important information…i will search and read articles .it’s good idea

You bet it is. Get researchin’! 😉

Mr. Baas. I’m an outside of the box thinker. 😉 The shiznit that comes out of my mouth sometimes is eyebrow-raising. :stuck_out_tongue:

After reading many of your posts, I have to agree with you! 🤨

Guest sara19841

The shiznit that comes out of my mouth sometimes is eyebrow-raising.

As long as it doesn’t come out while you’re recording voice-overs, it’s all good! 🤐

Archived