Which Bank ATM you should use to withdraw your funds in Pakistan

saadiworld

This post is exclusively for fiverriens from Pakistan.

When i started working here on Fiverr which was a game changer for and i got my first payout the first question that came in my mind was how iam going to withdraw my funds which ATM should i use? as there are so many banks in Pakistan so i started searching on internet.
Iam not very good at asking someone personally so i searched and searched finally the two banks that came again and again different threads were Bank Alfalah and MCB
I went to different banks also tried Alfalah but it didn’t worked for me at that time then i went to MCB and woww the transaction was successful but in addition to payoneer fee they charged me extra 200Rs and the rate given was something near 98Rs to 99Rs while dollar rate was btw 105Rs or 106Rs. something but at that moment i didn’t care thats only 2$ ok so
but low rate was disappointment but i told myself at-least iam able to do trasactions.

Long story short after 4 months of doing transactions from MCB i thought to give a try to Bank ALFALAH again and boom this time the transaction was successful and the best thing was they didn’t charged me any extra fees + the dollar rate was pretty good.

So if you are new and you are thinking to do your first transaction do from BANK ALFALAH they are the best… I hope this helps someone.
Also don’t forget to mention your experience with other banks if you think those are betters
Thanks for reading my boring thread enjoy. 🙂

you are right Bank Alfalaha is good but i think MCB bank is best, i was withdraw my first revenue $40 from stranded charted bank, and they charged $3(300pkr), then i used MCB bank to withdraw my fund and it’s pretty good and i always recommended it, Bank ALFALAH is free but i have problem with BANK ALFALAH ATM machines, they are not updated, they “EAT” my Payoneer card 2 times and it’s really painful for me. so i always recommend mcb bank to withdraw money from payoneer master debit card

Hello, a week ago, I withdrew approximately $1000 through ATM. I, first, went to Bank Alfalah ATM and that was not working at that time and then I moved to MCB.

Then, I withdrew 80000 PKR in 4 transactions at MCB and they charged $202.61 per 20000 PKR.

While returning home, I checked the BAF ATM and it was working fine and withdrew 20000 PKR and they charged $200.43 for that.

This is a common practice that BAF are charging are a very small fee for transactions unlike other Pakistani Banks.

Guest design_tech

Could anyone please tell me that how much Dollars they deduct for the first transaction. including fiverr revenue card fee and all the other fees.

5$ for card activation
1$ fiverr widrawl fee
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why you should get Fiverr branded payoneer card instead of simple payoneer card

Hi, Everyone just wanted to share something with the new sellers. I dont really know how to convey my message so here i go.. We all know there are two options to widraw our funds using fiverr first one is Paypal and second is Payoneer. But paypal...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 27 ❤

see this post for more details
i hope this helps 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Simply go to Alfalah or MCB ATM and enter 20,000 there as an amount. Because you can’t withdraw more than 20,000 Rs in a single transaction.

If you withdraw 20,000 Rs from Alfalah Bank ATM, it will deduct 201.5$ from your account. Which is really awesome as compare to other ATMs. They deduct extra money from you 😦

I have used SCB, MCB and Alfalah Banks ATM for withdrawing money.
Here is my experience:

SCB
Withdrew 5000 Rs and 57.39$ got deducted from my account

MCB
Withdrew 3000 Rs and they charged me around 300 Rs as their transactional fee.

Alfalah
Withdrew 20,000 Rs and 201.5$ got deducted from my account.

Long story short, Alfalah Bank ATM worked the best for me and I will recommend it to other folks too. As they don’t deduct extra money from your account.

Archived