Which Categories Have Packages So Far?

fonthaunt

I’ve seen some requests on the forum where the OP wanted a list or something to tell them which categories currently support packages. While this isn’t new, it’s better organized, so I thought others might find it helpful. Try this for a glance at categories with packages and you can click on individual sections for TIps: https://www.fiverr.com/academy/packages

Here is an idea of what you’ll find, but the list is longer and growing:

Gig Packages Tips: Invitations
Invitations is a way for brands to associate their products and services with tastemakers within a given niche. This is important because it provides…

Gig Packages Tips: Mixing & Mastering
We’re happy to announce that improved Packages are now live in Mixing & Mastering. The Mixing & Mastering subcategory is for master audio…

Gig Packages Tips: Virtual Assistant
Gig Packages are a powerful tool that give sellers the freedom to price their Gigs from $5 – $995 while also providing better clarity and efficiency to the…

Gig Packages Tips: User Testing
This article is designed to provide additional detail on the Package Attributes … Continue reading Gig Packages Tips: User Testing…

Gig Packages Tips: Singer-Songwriters…

And so on. Once more, the rest is in the Fiverr Academy here:

https://www.fiverr.com/academy/packages

If this tip post helped you, say something about how/why or just what made you want to comment.
Replies that over-bump threads without commentary may be removed to keep less helpful threads from burying useful ones.

Thanks! What part helped you? We need feedback on tips posts, big time. We need to know WHAT is helpful so we know if these posts are on track, giving the wrong ideas, or just generating replies from people who want their username seen.

Anyone else? If this tip post helped you, say something about how/why or just what made you want to comment.

Replies that over-bump threads without commentary may be removed to keep less helpful threads from burying useful ones.

Before, all categories had packages, then Fiverr decided otherwise. That’s why my branding services was found without packages. I could change my gig category but Fiverr advised against it.

I wish all categories had packages. I love packages, they offer so much flexibility, they even allow those who refuse to work for $5 to change their starting price.

Archived