Which forum badges are on & which are off?

capitalquality

Dear Carol:

You might post your question in this thread:

Hello Doers! A lot of you have been asking about the Fiverr podcast, Fiverrcast, and YES is coming back soon! For the relaunch, a new standing segment in the podcast will be questions from you! Questions for: Fiverr? A Top Rated Seller? About the product? About the new campaign? Anything! We’ll pick a few and answer each episode. Possibly even getting guests to answer the questions in their relevant field. Put your questions down in the comments! [image]

I don’t know if it’s CURRENTLY active, but I did earn this badge:

106674354_OutofLove.PNG.fc8f6bd93e88c85cf37513b03f3596c3.PNG

I believe but cannot confirm that the Autobiographer badge is off.

Please note: I’m practicing with re-formatting the links I share so people don’t get spammed. Now people will have to copy and paste links…

I hope this new way will solve the problem for everyone but Bob.

Sorry, Bob!

Thank you,
Blaise

Hey, you asked, just being helpful, is how I got all those badges. 😛 Well, and by liking a lot of things apparently lol

I don´t have the Autobiographer badge either btw.

Hey! I’m helpful!

Though apparently I’m scrooge-like with my likes. I’m going to like everything for the next 5 days, even if it’s rubbish 🙂

Yeah, but that person with the most number of badges has badges like

First Onebox
This badge is granted the first time you post a link on a line by itself, which was then automatically expanded into a onebox with a brief summary of the link, a title, and (when available) a picture.

Huh. And no Crazy in Love 😛

I have the feeling that the Crazy in Love badger number will rise soon. 😛

Yeah, but that person with the most number of badges has badges like

First Onebox

This badge is granted the first time you post a link on a line by itself, which was then automatically expanded into a onebox with a brief summary of the link, a title, and (when available) a picture.

Huh. And no Crazy in Love 😛

I have the feeling that the Crazy in Love badger number will rise soon. 😛

You said Badger.

446447184_BadgercallseveryoneLarry.jpg.181c693a042b256f33ad40f9214ad658.jpg

Badger calls everyone Larry.

I will call you Larry.

Hello, Larry!

The person with the most badges cough could list his badges alphabetically here and people who got more/others than that could add theirs, so we´ll slowly build a list of all activated badges.

How do I indicate a ‘genuine like’ rather than a 'I’m liking this ‘cos I sort of like it, but it’s really just to get a badge’ like?

Archived