Which is best markiting?

The best social network for YOU to market your gigs, is the social network on which you are best connected to your target customers. If your target customers are not connected to you on Facebook or Twitter, than Facebook and Twitter are not going to be good places to promote your gigs.

Your target customers are the only people that will purchase your gig services. Figure out who they are, research to discover where they are located (online and off), and then go to those places and tell those target customers about the services that you offer.

ALWAYS target your customers when you promote your gigs. Plastering your gig links on social media, and hoping some random person will see them and click to your gigs, is an extremely ineffective marketing strategy. You’re not going to get many sales that way.

Always target your promotional efforts. Always.

The best social network for YOU to market your gigs, is the social network on which you are best connected to your target customers. If your target customers are not connected to you on Facebook or Twitter, than Facebook and Twitter are not going to be good places to promote your gigs.

Your target customers are the only people that will purchase your gig services. Figure out who they are, research to discover where they are located (online and off), and then go to those places and tell those target customers about the services that you offer.

ALWAYS target your customers when you promote your gigs. Plastering your gig links on social media, and hoping some random person will see them and click to your gigs, is an extremely ineffective marketing strategy. You’re not going to get many sales that way.

Always target your promotional efforts. Always.

tHANK YOU BROTHER …THANKS A LOT

FACEBOOK OR TWitter ,Forum Rules All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. As like see and read.,

fiverr.com 6a7872411ec359d124bd76efbaccd025b04e4108.jpg

pixleakhi : I will remove background, crop, resize by photoshop cs6 for $5 on...

For only $5, pixleakhi will remove background, crop, resize by photoshop cs6. | Hello,I am Professional and fast Photoshop Editing.I offer for my Respective Buyer.....Background Replacement / RemovalCropping and ResizingRemoving or Adding Object /...

Sorry I didn’t understand what are you saying??

Archived