Which is best time to send offer to buyer request

anis_graphx

For information on Buyer Requests:

Some staff-provided information about Buyer Request availability as of early 2018

For what small amount of staff-supplied information we have at this time:

The latest information we have from Customer Support is as follows:

"Our Editors carefully review each request and periodically release them to the buyer request area for sellers. You will have to check back every once in awhile for these requests.

The Buyer Request feature is dependent on the buyers. …

• Like 14

I have never seen any specific time for them. I see new ones sometimes in the early morning, then it might skip a day, then I might see them at midnight. Maybe some people have found some system, but I think it’s not a perfect automated system. Buyer requests should always be a backup plan instead of a first plan to get buyers. It just isn’t consistent.

• Like 11

• 3 months later...

well i read a wonderful article about the new buyer requests policy of fiverr. And specially how to respond to those as a new seller ( like myself ). these are the tips that it had and worked for me

1.refresh the buyer’s request from 8:30 AM West African Time or 2:30AM Eastern Time Zone from Sunday to Thursday

2. From 3:30PM West Africa Time or 9:30PM Eastern Time Zone on Fridays and Saturdays.

3. But all you need to do is to keep time with Fiverr on the buyer’s request from this time upwards. At least 2-3 hours within this time frame.

Hope these will help new sellers out there

• Like 16

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

same here please

can you teach how to have 10 order inque in a week please teach me

First, if you want to have 10 orders in queue, that means you are desperate. here there are no secrets. if you are a good seller then you will sell a lot. McDonalds is not desperate, they make good burgers.

• Like 7

• 1 year later...

I stopped sending buyer requests because they just yield nothing (time and effort versus payout is nothing). It's just a time waster. Most buyers that put in requests just want freebies from new sellers and some are scammers. Serious buyers know what they want. They select buyers from the list of services and contact them directly.

• Like 6

On 6/11/2021 at 11:26 PM, deivys20071 said:

First, if you want to have 10 orders in queue, that means you are desperate. here there are no secrets. if you are a good seller then you will sell a lot. McDonalds is not desperate, they make good burgers.

Even good sellers are struggling here. The system has changed a lot and it's getting hard to keep up. The ups are now very limited compared to the downs.

• Like 6