Which is better clear or keep queue to attract prospect to buy gig?

emailsender

Yeah I like to have a few in the queue as it makes my gig “feel” busy to a buyer it’s a horses for courses scenario and everyone’s preference will be different.

I have a particular gig that has never had 0 in the queue (apart from when I first enabled it) and I have been trying desperately bump it down to under 10 but with the flow of orders coming in I am having a hard time doing that.

Ideally I like to have between 2-4 in my queue but it didn’t start out by design. I was just on winter vacation when the peak came and I’ve never been able to work off the debt. I always say I’ll clear my queue over the weekend and it never happens. I start panicking though when it gets to be 8 or higher.

I guess it just depends on the seller. I know when I was just beginning I wanted 5-6 in my queue. Now that I do have those, I want it to be down to 1-2 lol. I would say don’t wait, by all means deliver your product once it’s done so you don’t have to worry about it, then try to get a steady stream of orders coming in that you can handle.

Having 0 in your queue can be very liberating in the sense that you don’t feel like you’re constantly having to catch up.

Archived