Which Is The Right Category For My Gig? (Article Writing Services)

buildmyrank

Hi

1. I have a content development service here on Fiverr - https://www.fiverr.com/buildmyrank/create-an-in-depth-high-quality-1000-word-article

2. It’s been running reasonably well, but I have a small confusion with regards to the categorization of my gig.

3. Fiverr currently has two categories that go well with my service - Website Content and Articles & Blog Posts

4. Which of the above categories do you think suits my gig well? It used to be listed under Website Content all this while, but I moved it towards Articles & Blog Posts a week ago.

5. Ever since I changed the category, my orders have dropped by a huge extent, even though the impressions remain the same, so I don’t know whether to stick to this particular category or revert back.

It would be great if you could help me understand this better or suggest the best course of action.

Regards

Hi

1. I have a content development service here on Fiverr - https://www.fiverr.com/buildmyrank/create-an-in-depth-high-quality-1000-word-article

2. It’s been running reasonably well, but I have a small confusion with regards to the categorization of my gig.

3. Fiverr currently has two categories that go well with my service - Website Content and Articles & Blog Posts

4. Which of the above categories do you think suits my gig well? It used to be listed under Website Content all this while, but I moved it towards Articles & Blog Posts a week ago.

5. Ever since I changed the category, my orders have dropped by a huge extent, even though the impressions remain the same, so I don’t know whether to stick to this particular category or revert back.

It would be great if you could help me understand this better or suggest the best course of action.

Regards

Ever since I changed the category, my orders have dropped by a huge extent,

Based on the above suggest you move it back!

Archived