Which is your favorite TV program?

rankinfinite

Here are my favorite TV programs:

1.) Kings of Restoration

2.) Pawn Stars

3.) 48 Hours Mystery

4.) Cold Case Files

I’m a very curious person (as you could see from the list above. 😉

I loooooove Forensic Files…and Cold Case Files…I also watched a lot of FBI Files and Investigative Reports!!!

If you are into forensics and true crime, you will enjoy them for sure.

If not, you’re gonna hate them!!!

I love to watch serial killers’ documentaries. I have watched Richard Kuklinski’s same interviews tens of times and to look like Richard Ramirez, I did my best to find out about his diet (and several other habits) and started eating and doing the same, ended up ruining my looks.

I love to watch serial killers’ documentaries. I have watched Richard Kuklinski’s same interviews tens of times and to look like Richard Ramirez, I did my best to find out about his diet (and several other habits) and started eating and doing the same, ended up ruining my looks.

Naaaah, you won’t want to look like the Night Stalker, you look perfectly fine! 😉

I love to watch serial killers’ documentaries.

I am interested in this too but wouldn’t say I love it, but I like abnormal psychology as a subject of interest.

@zeus777 Forensic Files is awesome, too! But I forgot to put it in my list. 😆 It’s actually the first one that got me hooked on real crime and forensics on TV. And every time the TV show has a suspect, I can’t help but come up with possible reasons why that person would commit a crime. It’s like you’re trying to guess what that person’s motive was.

Archived