Fiverr Forum

Which issue/bug should be addressed next?

So I’m still fairly new to Fiverr but I’ve noticed that a lot of fellow sellers (myself included) have a few issues they’d like to see addressed by the Fiverr team. So I was wondering out of all of them (the 2 week hold on gig money, the inability to accept/reject gig orders, ARS, fiverr’s 20% commission, etc.) which one would you want them to address or fix next?

Personally, I’d like to see some talk about allowing sellers to accept/reject gig orders instead of just automatically accepting all gig orders once a buyer presses the buy button. I also wouldn’t mind them lowering the 2 week “processing” of gig money to at least a week.

I’ve posted the same thing back in November last year. Again, no one seems to be interested in the idea.

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/18708/solution-for-accidental-order-placement

Oh I see Sam, that’s kind of a shame since I’ve seen so many sellers say that it’s a problem for them but no one really seems to say anything past that point? I do think sellers should have the option to just simply accept/reject gig orders though or perhaps they could at least replace the “Order Now” option with “Request Order” which would open a potential order message/form where the buyer and seller could talk about the details of the order (estimated time of delivery, etc.) before confirming everything.