Which keywords are at top in graphic design category?

umairshahzad21

Many peoples talk about using top keywords in their gig descriptions and title. these work really well.

Let’s talk about top search keywords about graphic designing. Share your thinking about it?

Let’s talk about top search keywords about graphic designing. Share your thinking about it?

To be completely honest, since you are a graphic designer (offering graphic design gigs), I would think other graphic designers would not want to give away their success tips, to you – their competition. 😉

If you want to know what keywords work best for your graphic design gigs, why don’t you change keywords, experiment, and figure out what works best for you? Part of being a successful freelancer is doing the work, yourself, to build up your services, reputation, and yes, visibility.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I first started creating my Fiverr account, I checked the top profiles in the “Graphics Designer” category. I copied the keywords that they used in creating their profile.

But if you want it to be more keyword-friendly, try searching for keywords in Free Keyword Tool | WordStream

Yet still, in my opinion, you must also present your graphics designs as well and prove that you really have a creative eye. It doesn’t matter if you’re using Canva or Adobe Photoshop.

Clients will know if you’re really capable just by taking a closer look at your designs. Keywords will just be the supporting part.

By the way, I’m just using Canva Pro and so far it has helped me tremendously in my SMM journey. 🙂

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I need clients, just started here

I need clients, just started here

I highly doubt Jonbaaas is going to find clients for you. And if he were here in the forum able to respond (he is not at this time) he would tell you the same thing.

Your post has no relevance to the current topic.

GG

• Like 5

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...