Fiverr Community Forum

Which one the best web browser?

Please tell me which one the best browser? Chrome or Firefox?

2 Likes

best browsers is google Chrome

2 Likes

I will go for chrome…Though it consume ram more than firefox

1 Like

I always used Chrome, but after years later, I switched to Brave and I don’t expect to come back to Chrome anytime soon. Brave is much safer browser for me which doesn’t consume and don’t eat that much computer’s performance than Chrome.

2 Likes

Thanks for your opinion.

I hope the Chrome browser is the best for using fiverr.

1 Like

I use Chrome and Safari. Both work fine for me.

1 Like

Firefox, chrome has problems for reading forum, I always have 404 error

I’m a fan of both.

I am currently using Firefox but was using Chrome for years.

1 Like

Safari is only for rich people - it should be banned. I’d say Internet Explorer used to be the best, and now there is no good browser. It’s a shame. I browse this Forum using a pigeon carrier.

4 Likes

I use Chrome and have never had any problems on Fiverr.

Plus it’s not fair on the animals. They should be able to take naps without humans starring at them through binoculars.

4 Likes

I thought I’d see how Edge behaved when i got my new machine and so far, no dramas at all. Bing is probably not the equal of google Search but Edge is not giving me any dramas.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Neither. Safari > all. If on windows… use safari on my phone, or open the MacBook to browse. Nobody deservers to browse on windows, horrible experience lol

1 Like

I think Google Chrome is the best.

1 Like

chrome and firefox …

1 Like

Google Chrome @poster_booth

1 Like

Oh yes, I also like both. But now Firefox is the best.
Thanks for your opinion.

Firefox is the best for web design development task testing.

1 Like

It Depends on how you use this. But my opinion in crome. cause there have lots of extension which help me more. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I am using Chrome. CHROME FAST MORE THAN FIREFOX.

1 Like