Which one the best web browser?

poster_booth

I always used Chrome, but after years later, I switched to Brave and I don’t expect to come back to Chrome anytime soon. Brave is much safer browser for me which doesn’t consume and don’t eat that much computer’s performance than Chrome.

• Like 15

Safari is only for rich people - it should be banned. I’d say Internet Explorer used to be the best, and now there is no good browser. It’s a shame. I browse this Forum using a pigeon carrier.

I use Chrome and have never had any problems on Fiverr.

Safari is only for rich people - it should be banned.

Plus it’s not fair on the animals. They should be able to take naps without humans starring at them through binoculars.

• Like 15

Safari is only for rich people - it should be banned. I’d say Internet Explorer used to be the best, and now there is no good browser. It’s a shame. I browse this Forum using a pigeon carrier.

Safari is not only for rich people! I use a 2011 MacBack Pro. Current value, about $175.

I use the free Apple office applications - Pages, Numbers and Keynote. If ever I need to ensure 100% compatibility, then I use the free Microsoft Office online applications - but this is rare. Maybe for about 1 in every 50 jobs.

I much prefer the clean look of macOS and the rugged feel of the MacBook. Plus the native applications have a very clean and uncluttered look which I find helps with my productivity. When you rely on a computer day in day out for your work, you’ve got to feel comfortable with it - I just don’t like Windows. The interface is too cluttered for me.

• Like 12

I always used Chrome, but after years later, I switched to Brave and I don’t expect to come back to Chrome anytime soon. Brave is much safer browser for me which doesn’t consume and don’t eat that much computer’s performance than Chrome.

Brave is much safer browser for me which doesn’t consume and don’t eat that much computer’s performance than Chrome.

I agree. If you’re low on resources, Brave or even Maxthon can be a very good pick.

I upgraded my RAM just to be able to open dozens of tabs in Chrome or Firefox, but honestly I think I have 5-7 browsers installed, all with their own purpose 🙂

• Like 12

Safari is not only for rich people! I use a 2011 MacBack Pro. Current value, about $175.

I use the free Apple office applications - Pages, Numbers and Keynote. If ever I need to ensure 100% compatibility, then I use the free Microsoft Office online applications - but this is rare. Maybe for about 1 in every 50 jobs.

I much prefer the clean look of macOS and the rugged feel of the MacBook. Plus the native applications have a very clean and uncluttered look which I find helps with my productivity. When you rely on a computer day in day out for your work, you’ve got to feel comfortable with it - I just don’t like Windows. The interface is too cluttered for me.

I was joking. I often used Safari on my iPad, iPhone and MacBook. 😉

• Like 16