Fiverr Community Forum

Which One's Correct?

Long story cut short - new gig, one review left, 3 different ‘scores’ depending on where you look.

Which value is contributing to our overall score, and why isn’t it the same in all 3 places when our evaluations are based on decimal points?

Manage sales page: 4.5

Order page: 4.3
order%20page

Gig page: 4.4
gig%20page

Is anyone else seeing different numbers in different places please? Is it another of these pesky bugs?

10 Likes

Yes, I noticed that as well. Moved to “Report a bug” :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @annai80 - wasn’t sure if it was or not. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If you inspect the element on the review it says “”…star-rating-s10 rate-9" (edit: though I don’t think the “s10” means out of 10 as there’s an s15 and rate-9 for the overall rating of the gig).
So maybe it’s actually stored somewhere as a 9 out of 10?
Though 5,4,4 averaged would be 4.3333…
Yes maybe different places are rounding it/converting it differently. Or could they have changed their review at some point? Maybe send a bug report to CS.

3 Likes

Nope - one review, not been changed.

I’ve reported it to CS - thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

:beetle:Looks icky… I’m curious to know what CS says.

Keep us updated!

5 Likes

Based on my Manage Sales page and comparing them to the order page review,
the “manage sales” page always seems to round to the nearest half a star (nearest 0.5), while the actual review is more precise. Basically on my Manage Sales page it always ends in 0.5 or is a whole number.

eg.
Manage sales page: 4.5, Order Page, review: 4.3
Manage sales page: 4.5, Order Page, review: 4.7 (except shouldn’t it have rounded up to 5.0 here if it always shows to the nearest 0.5?).

Or maybe the Manage Sales page only takes an average of 2 of the review figures (2 of communication, service, buy again) instead of all 3 and that’s why it’s 4.5 when averaging all 3 would be eg. 4.7).

1 Like

However it’s calculated/displayed, all 3 of them can’t be right! :wink:

2 Likes

That’s true :slightly_smiling_face:

Fiverr should hire someone (person(s) or company) to audit the main calculation program and sub-programs it uses :wink:

3 Likes