Which orders should I have to accept? Please help to solve

after joining the Fiverr I did not know much about the TOS. But when Fiverrs warned me about student work it was mentioned in my gig.
But warning put a Psychological effect on me. Which orders should I do and which orders should not do.
Please help me I am already worried.
If a buyer wants to solve some questions? Can I provide answers?
If a buyer wants some notes or material on a specific topic? Can I provide it?
If a buyer provides material and wants to the preparation of the lab report. Can I accept it?
if a buyer gives me material and says to do make them short in the form of ppt or doc etc. Can I accept it?

I am much worried and not able to work more. Please make it clear to me. I want to work with Fiverr by following TOS.

“after joining the Fiverr I did not know much about the TOS”

Before allowed to register with Fiverr you indicate that you have read and understood the ToS.

Why would you indicate that did those things if you didn’t?

And most of the warnings are common sense. You should know you did something unethical and wrong. If these things affect you so profoundly, that’s all the more reason to read and do business ethically. Then you won’t have a problem.

“Please make it clear to me.”

I’m assuming you know how to read, so if you want it clear, read it again. We know the ToS because we read them and learned them and applied common sense. No reason you can’t do the same instead of asking us to hold your hand. It’s your responsibility and unless you’re inept, you can do it yourself.

after joining the Fiverr I did not know much about the TOS. But when Fiverrs warned me about student work it was mentioned in my gig.

But warning put a Psychological effect on me. Which orders should I do and which orders should not do.

If a buyer provides material and wants to the preparation of the lab report. Can I accept it?

if a buyer gives me material and says to do make them short in the form of ppt or doc etc. Can I accept it?

I am much worried and not able to work more. Please make it clear to me. I want to work with Fiverr by following TOS.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

In addition to reading the Terms of Service (at the bottom of the Fiverr main page) as advised, the above is from the https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards

But when Fiverrs warned me about student work it was mentioned in my gig.

Also read this: Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Fiverr’s terms of service aren’t just a tick box inconvenience at the point we sign-up, they’re a guide for how we should conduct our business online. Failure to understand at least the basics can result in warnings and even account suspension.

I would like to think there is some moral justification behind the terms of service, but I suspect they’re more designed to prevent fraudulent activity on the Fiverr platform.

Three of the most common reasons for account warnings that we see listed in the forums are 1) giving out contact information that allows buyers and sellers to communicate outside of the Fiverr marketplace, 2) working on academic texts such as thesis, and 3) sending adult themed material though Fiverr.

All your questions look fine to me, so long as you’re not providing answers for an academic text.

If you’re serious about Fiverr, do yourself a favour and read the TOS: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

No, no, no and no. … Except for the last one, maybe.

Archived