Which platform are perfect for Gig marketing?

saifem

Hi Everyone,
Can anyone tell me which platform are perfect for Gig marketing? Most of the time we faced many problems by marketing our gig in social media(Facebook group) as like many of us lost their fiver account.
Now can anyone tell me which platform are safe and perfect for gig marketing? Which platform are more helpful to boost our gig quickly?
I think it will help new seller like us, if the senior persons share their experience here with us.

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me which platform are perfect for Gig marketing? Most of the time we faced many problems by marketing our gig in social media(Facebook group) as like many of us lost their fiver account.

Now can anyone tell me which platform are safe and perfect for gig marketing? Which platform are more helpful to boost our gig quickly?

I think it will help new seller like us, if the senior persons share their experience here with us.

Can anyone tell me which platforms are perfect for Gig marketing?

Wherever your target customers are.

Most of the time we faced many problems by marketing our gig in social media(Facebook group) as like many of us lost their fiver account.

Spamming isn’t allowed on any platform.

Can anyone tell me which platforms are perfect for Gig marketing?

Wherever your target customers are.

Most of the time we faced many problems by marketing our gig in social media(Facebook group) as like many of us lost their fiver account.

Spamming isn’t allowed on any platform.

Thanks for nice advice.

But on Facebook there is a lot of “gig promotion group”. People share their gig on the group. After a time Some fiver user lost their account after sharing their gig. Can anyone report fiver gig or fiver account from Facebook without any reason?@catwriter

Fiverr is your best platform. I didn’t do marketing outside of Fiverr and I did okay (6x days now). Fiverr seems to push newcomers to me. I am having only newcomers these days (5 queries in 3 days, 2 became clients). I think it’s the algorithm.

In your case @saifem your profile is too generic, maybe write something original and make full use of the tags? You do webs, you should know how it works.

Cheers.

Fiverr is your best platform. I didn’t do marketing outside of Fiverr and I did okay (6x days now). Fiverr seems to push newcomers to me. I am having only newcomers these days (5 queries in 3 days, 2 became clients). I think it’s the algorithm.

In your case @saifem your profile is too generic, maybe write something original and make full use of the tags? You do webs, you should know how it works.

Cheers.

Thanks, @strategist_ceo. I will focus on my description and tags. Now I am researching about it. ❤️

Thanks for nice advice.

But on Facebook there is a lot of “gig promotion group”. People share their gig on the group. After a time Some fiver user lost their account after sharing their gig. Can anyone report fiver gig or fiver account from Facebook without any reason?@catwriter

But on Facebook there is a lot of “gig promotion group”.

Sounds useless. It’s where sellers come to post links to their gigs, but without potential buyers seeing those links, what’s the point?

Can anyone report fiver gig or fiver account from Facebook without any reason?

Anyone can report anything for any reason or without any reason. However, if no rules were broken (for example, rules of a specific group, or Facebook rules, or Fiverr rules), it’s unlikely that the gig will be removed or that the account will be banned.

On the other hand, if someone is breaking the rules already (for example, offering a service that’s not allowed), and they get reported after someone sees their gig link in a Facebook group, that person’s account will be investigated, and Trust & Safety team will see that they’re breaking the rules and possibly ban them.

But on Facebook there is a lot of “gig promotion group”.

Sounds useless. It’s where sellers come to post links to their gigs, but without potential buyers seeing those links, what’s the point?

Can anyone report fiver gig or fiver account from Facebook without any reason?

Anyone can report anything for any reason or without any reason. However, if no rules were broken (for example, rules of a specific group, or Facebook rules, or Fiverr rules), it’s unlikely that the gig will be removed or that the account will be banned.

On the other hand, if someone is breaking the rules already (for example, offering a service that’s not allowed), and they get reported after someone sees their gig link in a Facebook group, that person’s account will be investigated, and Trust & Safety team will see that they’re breaking the rules and possibly ban them.

Thanks, @catwriter

This really informative and helpful. Now I understand why people lose their fiver account.

Thanks again. ❤️

I don’t promote myself on Social Media anymore.

Here’s why:

On Twitter…many of my followers are bots. They don’t spend money.

On Facebook…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my service.

On LinkedIn…many of my followers are business professionals. None of them need my services.

On Instagram…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my services.

Do you see a pattern here?

Combined, I have well over 10,000 followers.

I used to own a small town newspaper. Classified adv…

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it.

Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

I don’t promote myself on Social Media anymore. Here’s why: On Twitter…many of my followers are bots. They don’t spend money. On Facebook…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my service. On LinkedIn…many of my followers are business professionals. None of them need my services. On Instagram…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my services. Do you see a pattern here? Combined, I have well over 10,000 followers. I used to own a small town newspaper. Classified adv…
People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Thanks, @vickiespencer for sharing the information. ❤️

Archived