Which Price range is best for new fiverr seller

ajaymalik14

Hi All, i’m new to fiverr, i Just want to know which price range is best for my service. I’m expert my field. So, I charge High or instead charge increase price of gig in future when I got some sale.

Hi All, i’m new to fiverr, i Just want to know which price range is best for my service. I’m expert my field. So, I charge High or instead charge increase price of gig in future when I got some sale.

If you’re an expert in your field, then you already know what your skills and services are worth. Price your gig packages to match what your services are worth, and what you customers will pay for them.

If you’re new, without a few high ratings under your belt, stick to the lower side of normal for your gig. Once you have some stars, raise the prices. It’s really hard to be a new seller on fiverr, with so much competition. I have bought a few things here before, and I definitely considered the price as balanced by rating and number of orders completed. I 100% agree with @jonbaas that in a relatively short period of time, you can charge what you are worth. In the beginning, though, you need to stay competitively priced. The three package deal is pretty awesome, too, as @djwaruna said.

Archived