Which quality do you love to have?

anjylina

Hi,

Everyone is composed of certain qualities.
We all are well aware of our qualities.I do love that I’ve a loooot of patience MashAllah,I don’t get hyper on anyone in any situation.
I’d love to hear from you.
Thanks!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patience is one of the golden quality that you have.

I also choose first patience then hard work and then flexible that could make you a successful one.

,I don’t get hyper on anyone in any situation.This is key to managing any difficult situation

I also choose first patience then hard work and then flexible that could make you a successful one.

No doubt. To be honest, dealing with people here make me patient.

I was so rude in nature before I come in field 😕

I wish I had more patience 😕 I’m usually good at keeping my impatience to myself and not acting on it, but I don’t have very much patience for people at all. One quality I have that really like is confidence. Even if I’ve never done something, I always feel confident that I’ll be able to figure it out. Like when my toilet started leaking, I just did some research, realized it was probably the wax ring and then proceeded to unbolt the toilet from the floor. My husband stopped me and insisted we call a plumber. He’s not as brave as me 😛 lol But yeah, that’s one quality that I like having. No matter the situation I’m like “I got this” 🙂

I wish I had more patience 😕 I’m usually good at keeping my impatience to myself and not acting on it, but I don’t have very much patience for people at all. One quality I have that really like is confidence. Even if I’ve never done something, I always feel confident that I’ll be able to figure it out. Like when my toilet started leaking, I just did some research, realized it was probably the wax ring and then proceeded to unbolt the toilet from the floor. My husband stopped me and insisted we call a plumber. He’s not as brave as me 😛 lol But yeah, that’s one quality that I like having. No matter the situation I’m like “I got this” 🙂

Like when my toilet started leaking, I just did some research, realized it was probably the wax ring and then proceeded to unbolt the toilet from the floor. My husband stopped me and insisted we call a plumber. He’s not as brave as me 😛 lol But yeah, that’s one quality that I like having. No matter the situation I’m like “I got this” 🙂

Hahahaha That’s funny.

-

One quality I have that really like is confidence

Aww I wish to be confident.

Its a really hard job for me to present in front of audience. Butterflies start to fly in my stomach when I go to stage in University LOL

Like when my toilet started leaking, I just did some research, realized it was probably the wax ring and then proceeded to unbolt the toilet from the floor. My husband stopped me and insisted we call a plumber. He’s not as brave as me 😛 lol But yeah, that’s one quality that I like having. No matter the situation I’m like “I got this” 🙂

Hahahaha That’s funny.

-

Its a really hard job for me to present in front of audience. Butterflies start to fly in my stomach when I go to stage in University LOL

same here. 😁 you are talking about university presentation that is really hard. i can’t face even my formal friend.😁 kind of very shy.

No, I get irritated and angry very fast, especially when someone does something wrong to me. I am very sensitive and pick up insults very quickly even when it is not obvious. Not on Fiverr forum, LOL, but in real life. I have been remarkably patient with Emmaki, I think 😆

I have been remarkably patient with Emmaki, I think 😆

Where is she BTW?

same here. 😁 you are talking about university presentation that is really hard. i can’t face even my formal friend.😁 kind of very shy.

Yes,I’m talking about university presentations.Ugh

ya i hv thats why i am waiting for first order from 2

months

ya i hv thats why i am waiting for first order from 2

months

Wish you best of luck.

all in my life, do you ?

Yep.😍

I wish I were intelligent and tolerant.

You are intelligent mashAllah. Not sure about tolerance .

Hi,

Everyone is composed of certain qualities.

We all are well aware of our qualities.I do love that I’ve a loooot of patience MashAllah,I don’t get hyper on anyone in any situation.

I’d love to hear from you.

Thanks!

I don’t get hyper on anyone in any situation.

Try meeting me when I come back from “totfundsuche” (searching for dead birds/bats) near the windmills, after a whole day with 35º …

I may change your opinion about that 😝

Hahahaha That’s funny.

-

I’m sorry that you struggle with that 😕 You’re not alone though. I think a lot of people get nervous public speaking. I think it’s something that can be learned with practice. Confidence def has its downsides though. A lot of people see me as arrogant or overbearing or are put off by my take-charge nature. And it drives my husband crazy that I just jump in and try to do all of the house repairs myself without any prior training 😛

I don’t get hyper on anyone in any situation.

Try meeting me when I come back from “totfundsuche” (searching for dead birds/bats) near the windmills, after a whole day with 35º …

I want to preserve my quality so I’d likely avoid meeting you.😜

Archived