Fiverr Community Forum

Which Screen Recorder FIVERR sellers are using?

Hi,

How are you all? I just want to ask which Free Screen Recorder software you are using for recording screen. I want a free software but also want to make sure that should be safe to use, no malware, virus and specially key loggers. So which one you are using for recording screen and tell me about your experience also.

Thanks

1 Like

I use Screencast-O-Matic: https://screencast-o-matic.com/
$15/year is practically free for that software.

3 Likes

So in your experience its safe from all kind malwares and key loggers?

If you purchase it directly from Screencast-O-Matic.
Don’t use pirated software from some torrent website.

3 Likes

Yes I know, using pirated software is very dangerous. Its only $15 for original software. Pirated will take all $$$ from your fiverr.

I’m using Faststone Capture

So that is free or there any charges? Also is it free from all malwares?

i’m using premium version. i have licence

I am using free version of ezvid. It only let me screen record for 45 minutes at a time then I edit it, cut and merge, add background music, in windows movie maker (bundled in windows).

2 Likes

Active Presenter is cool.

1 Like

ANy Idea about Linux / Ubuntu ?

ActivePresenter is amazing free screen recorder you can use. No watermark, no time limit and built-in video editor. https://elearningsupporter.com/2017/07/21/activepresenter-6-reviews/

I am using Camtasia, which is quiet good :slight_smile:

Free, clean, and superb: OBS Studio

I’m using Joyoshare Screen Recorder, yet its free version will watermark your file. I’ve got a giveaway version, totally free. Easy to use and the quality of recorded videos is good.

I am using obs which is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. I use it for video recordings for my clients. :slight_smile:

Use OBS studio FREE and OPEN SOURCE

1 Like

can any one tell me why should we use screen recorder as Freelancer i did not get the point of using screen recorder software.

To make tutorial videos for youtube

TO make Subscribe to my channel (YOUTUBE) videos
And many more