Fiverr Community Forum

Which should be my primary image for my GIG?

Hi There, I have attached two images which I am using in my GIG with the title " I will design 3 youtube thumbnails in 10 hours". It’s ranking pretty well but I just wanted to ask which one of the two should be my primary image in the gallery and which one is better and will cause more clicks.
Thanks for any answers.
Krrish

6 Likes

I am new here but I really like the second one. It’s really clear, easy to read and I can understand your gig. Great job!

3 Likes

Thanks So Much, Just to confirm, it’s the one with the yellow background. Wishing you all the success you may want.
Thanks
Krrish

2 Likes

I think the 2nd image is awesome :slight_smile: You can go with this

3 Likes

Thanks So Much, just to confirm, it’s the one with the yellow background yes? Anyway, thanks again, it really helps.
Krrish

3 Likes

2nd image is perfect. I like the 2nd one.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, the yellow background one right?
Thanks again
Krrish

2 Likes

yes, the image with yellow background

3 Likes

Thanks so much, I’m glad everyone has the same opinion, I’m definitely going to make that one my primary image.
Krrish

3 Likes

Second one is good for looking… :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, this has really helped me figure out which one to go for.
Krrish

1 Like

Hello @krrish_io
Both the image is good but from the buyers point of view the second image is best for your gig’s primary thumbnail because in that image most importantly the background is yellow which is eye-catchy and you have your own image that gives a buyer trust to your service and on you.

Thank You. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi There, Thanks so much
Krrish

2 Likes

Yes awesome! It’s a great design.

2 Likes

I like the second because it only uses two fonts. More uniform that way.
I do think the contrast is a bit… off, though. Can you flip the background, or rotate it 180, so that the darker portion is on the left?

3 Likes

Yes, as I saved the thumbnail as a psd file format, I can easily import and edit in a few seconds. Your suggestion means a lot, I will edit that right away. Do you think that this type of image will attract buyers to click?
Krrish

1 Like

2ND one is better but i will go first one cause some different things are shows on it.

2 Likes

I think 2nd one is more attractive :balloon:

1 Like

Thanks so much for your response.
Krrish

Thanks so much for replying, it really helps.
Krrish