Which social media i share my gig most

susmita_shan

Hi There,
First of All, read the Fiver policy for a thorough understanding.
You can use Facebook, as facebook allows a better searching algorithm to her users. I recommend increasing your followers and urging your followers on facebook to buy your services from fiver.
LinkedIn can be used also, you can join fiver groups on LinkedIn, keep your profiles up to date and engage in the groups.
Other platforms you can use would be Behance, Twitter, Instagram. All these help alot in increasing your sales.
You can reply to my comment for more info and real time fiver sellers marketing themselves on social media.
Thanks for the patience

To play devils advocate, I always wonder if this really helps and if it does, how much. I have talked to several successful sellers who say they do NO off site promotions and only focus on Fiverr.

There are times I’m curious and will use a backlink checker to see if I can find any gigs that have any backlinks. Rarely do I find any.

Don’t get me wrong, please do what you think is right, but I wish I could find more proof that off line promotion really helps…if anything…I have not seen where it does.

I don’t think you should be offering writing gigs. In your gig description it says “perfect grammar” but just by reading your short post I can tell that’s not true. If you want to get orders here, be sure to offer something you a vert good at.

To be honestly, The sharing gig on different plateforms doesn’t work to generate more sales, it just gets more impressions and clicks nothing else, I use buyer requests section and seriously it helps me to get more orders. So as a friend i will suggest you to try Buyer Requests option!

Regards
Creatorbros

Think about it inversely, if I were a buyer who is looking to hire freelancers for a specific task, where will I go? Will I go to a social media site like Facebook or Twitter, or will I head to sites like fiverr where I can find skilled professionals for the task at hand?

Of course, that doesn’t mean that social media sites like Facebook and linkedin don’t get us any clients. In fact, as freelancers, we should try to keep multiple avenues open for sales. However the strategy at social media sites is a bit different.

The primary motivation of a user of facebook/twitter/linkedin is healthy and knowledgable DISCUSSION. So your interaction should start from there. If I want to sell services on CRM software, the facebook group I should be joining is not Wordpress or SugarCRM, but rather, CRM or entrepreneurship in general. No one comes to Facebook in order to buy YOUR SERVICE OR PRODUCT. They need to know YOU first and you should communicate the message or importance of your gig if you sense an opportunity during the conversation.

• 4 months later...

Archived