Fiverr Forum

Which social media is Best for Gig promotion?

Hi,

I am Yasir and I want to know that how to promote Gig on social media and which media is Best for Gig promotion?

Thanks in Advance.

I think twitter is best for Gig promotion

It all depends upon your audience. Promote wherever you have an audience that wants, needs, or craves your services. If this is Twitter, promote on Twitter. If this is Facebook, promote on Facebook. You get the idea.

There is not universal best choice. If all depends upon you and the audience you wish to promote to.

Thanks to all

I agree with @jonbaas It all depends. But i’ll suggest you make use of all social media you can.

Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest

For the very example you have 1 follower on twitter and a million on facebook i’d say facebook
Wherever you have majority of likers/twitters is the best.
I never shared my gig i told my buyers to do that :smiley:

Perhaps
Have you ever give a thought about how many people in the world will be looking for a specific service and what chances are there they will come to your link or hashtag?

I assume you are right but still facebook has group system
That is good because 1 Single post can attract almost everyone
who is in that group. I know how to create successful campaign because i’ve done it.

Twitter and pinterest works great.

@jonbaas - is right, it all really depends on what your gig is and who your target market would be.

But Facebook certainly lets you target peoples specific interests with far greater accuracy than any of the other platforms. So if I had to pick 1… for ALL gigs ever… I would go with Facebook.

Hi,
Please help me how can i promote my gig for increase impression,view & clicks…Thank you.

Hi,
how can i promote my gig for increase impression,view & clicks…Thank you.

You don’t have any gigs! :smiley:

what gig?

Create a landing page about your gigs and services and do it SEO. This is the best way.

How to promote gig through Twitter? any specific suggestion?

difficult to understand