Fiverr Community Forum

Which Social Media is best platform for Gig marketing?

Please any body can help me to gig marketing.

1 Like

I only use Twitter to promote my gigs, because this is where I will find people that might be looking for what I do. Facebook is friends only and LinkedIn is for my offline content writing business.

3 Likes

Thanks your informative sharing

There is no one answer to your question. There is no one social media platform that will guarantee success. Go where your customers are – no matter what the platform may be. And if your customers aren’t on a certain platform, don’t expect that your marketing there will yield many results.

The only people that will purchase your services are your target customers.

2 Likes

facebook is the best for sure if you know some tricks

1 Like

Twitter works for me!

1 Like

@emailtemplate7
I suggest Quora is best for gig marketing. Because in this platform you get huge traffic. I saw Fiverr learn the free course.

Twitter is not bad if you have properly marketed the gig

Someone recommends LinkedIn. I’ve started with that so far this year. I will see what happens after three weeks.

I wasted a lot of time on Quora because of what Fiverr say (and you get banned on Quora if you advertise Fiverr gigs in posts).

I gave answers that are sill being shared, yet no one wants to actually do anything related to the Q they ask. It is even more of a fool’s paradise than Fiverr.

:slight_smile:

1 Like