Which social media platform help you to get orders?

althafp

Hello everyone!
I want to know, which social media platform helps you to get orders on Fiverr??

I have tried Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest(mostly Facebook)
I have found a result on Facebook, I got three orders on Facebook.

What’s your experence?

I don’t promote myself on Social Media anymore.

Here’s why:

On Twitter…many of my followers are bots. They don’t spend money.

On Facebook…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my service.

On LinkedIn…many of my followers are business professionals. None of them need my services.

On Instagram…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my services.

Do you see a pattern here?

Combined, I have well over 10,000 followers.

I used to own a small town newspaper. Classified adv…

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it.

Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

I don’t promote myself on Social Media anymore. Here’s why: On Twitter…many of my followers are bots. They don’t spend money. On Facebook…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my service. On LinkedIn…many of my followers are business professionals. None of them need my services. On Instagram…many of my followers are friends. They don’t need my services. Do you see a pattern here? Combined, I have well over 10,000 followers. I used to own a small town newspaper. Classified adv…
People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

I completely agree with both of those.

I never post my Gigs on Social Media - I have no use for it and I don’t want to spam people unneccessarily.

When I had my gigs, none. There’s no social media platform that you can advertise your gig on without issue. The first and last that I advertised a gig I got hit with spam from users that despise fiverr and fiverr users that spam their links all over the place.

Mind you, this was posted on my personal page and nowhere else. Yet, these individuals felt compelled to swamp that one post with flaming spam. It also doesn’t help to see fiverr seller links posted everywhere they should not be.

Archived