Which social media you find more helpful for promoting your gigs?

mariasereti

As I told you that I haven’t tried to get order from social media . I have tried and trying to rank up . And it is working … But just sharing social media is not all things… You have to find out more way to get more orders .

Yes of course. There are many ways but promoting is a great way to show your work out there. Ok so twitter? Well why not? 🙂

Yes of course. There are many ways but promoting is a great way to show your work out there. Ok so twitter? Well why not? 🙂

Yes you can choose twitter …And you have to find out the market which is used by your targeted audience.Do some research …Work by planing…Because just working is not all things .You have to work with proper way… Like as if I want to promote my photography website design then I will choose Instagram… Now do some research…

Best Of Luck

Yes you can choose twitter …And you have to find out the market which is used by your targeted audience.Do some research …Work by planing…Because just working is not all things .You have to work with proper way… Like as if I want to promote my photography website design then I will choose Instagram… Now do some research…

Best Of Luck

Yes i see your point. Thank you. Good luck to you too

Maria S.

Archived